Sunday 7 April 2013

Getting it started, the prototype blog


Thanks to @Thirsty_Crow who pursued me to start my own blog over a few beers. So I have picked the template, fonts and widgets for my blogspot and now I need to write the first entry. Now the tricky bit, what to write in that first blog entry. I wanted it to be something memorable and it just so happened I came across my notes from the last years Mind The Product Conference where I had the good fortune to see Marty Cagan from SVProducts talk about building disruptive products and Tom Chi from Google present on prototyping. Both excellent speakers, with great ideas. So I thought I would kick off with prototyping because that is where I need to start with my first blog, I need to get something out there and see what works…

No comments:

Post a Comment